Do you use Google? Would you like to see the events from this calendar on your own Google Calendar? Follow the steps below to subscribe!
To add a calendar using its address, follow these steps:
- Click the down-arrow next to Other calendars.
- Select Add by URL from the menu.
- Find the address of the Google Calendar in iCalendar format, or if you have the iCalendar address of a calendar from a different application (for example, Apple’s iCal), you can use this as well.
- St. Mary’s School Calendar iCal address is : https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/stmarysbi.com_2d35313032393337312d333333%40resource.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
- Enter the address in the field provided.
- Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear in the Other calendars section of the calendar list to the left.
- If you are trying to view the calendar on an iPhone or other mobile device and it isn’t showing up, this article may be helpful.