Spring is coming and we have two events coming up to welcome new students to St. Mary’s School! Play Island Preschool, for ages 3-5, is located within St. Mary’s School, and is having an Open House on March 18th from 4:30-6pm. St. Mary’s School Kindergarten Round-Up (with a Western theme this year) is coming up on Friday, April 17 from 9am-12pm. We would love to have eager upcoming preschoolers and kindergartners visit us to see what St. Mary’s School is all about!
POSTPONED Play Island Preschool Open House
Located inside St. Mary’s School
Join Us: Wednesday, March 18, 2020, 4:30-6:00pm
A new date will be announced.
🍀Tour the Classroom
🍀Learn about our preschool program
🍀Located inside St. Mary’s School in Bird Island (come in door#3)
🍀Tuition assistance available
🍀Don’t forget to wear green!
For more information contact us at email@example.com or 701-371-8769.
St. Mary’s School Kindergarten Roundup
Have a Rootin’ Tootin’ Good Time at St. Mary’s School! Calling all cowboys and cowgirls! It’s Kindergarten Round-Up time at St. Mary’s School in Bird Island! Eager upcoming kindergarteners and their parents are invited!
Join Us: Friday, April 17, 2020, 9am-12pm
- Daily implementation of technology through our use of SMART boards, iPads, and Virtual Reality Goggles. St. Mary’s is a 1:1 iPad school for kids K-8.
- Transportation is available as far north as Willmar, East to Hector, West to Renville, and South to Franklin and Fairfax.
- Standardized tuition is the same for all denominations. Applications are available for tuition assistance.
- For approximately $17 per day, you can make an investment that will last a lifetime for your child.
- St. Mary’s School strives to provide the best for all children of all denominations.
- Safe, caring, Christ-centered environment.
- Dedicated and highly qualified staff
- Small class sizes and so much more
To learn more contact St. Mary’s School at 320-365-3793 or contact us directly here. Private tours are available at your request and we would love to answer your questions and tell you more about St. Mary’s School.