Would you like to see the events from this calendar on your Google Calendar?
Follow the steps below to subscribe!
To add a calendar using its address, follow these steps:
- Click the down-arrow next to Other calendars.
- Select Add by URL from the menu.
- Find the address of the Google Calendar in iCalendar format, or if you have the iCalendar address of a calendar from a different application (for example, Apple’s iCal), you can use this as well.
- St. Mary’s School Calendar iCal address is : https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/stmarysbi.com_2d35313032393337312d333333%40resource.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics
- Enter the address in the field provided.
- Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear in the Other calendars section of the calendar list to the left.
If you are trying to view the calendar on an iPhone or other mobile device and it isn’t showing up, this article may be helpful.