Bus Guidelines for Students (dated Sept 1, 2020)
Letter from the Director of Schools at the Diocese of New Ulm (dated August 31, 2020)
2020-21 St. Mary’s Re-opening Protocols (dated Sept 10, 2020)
2020-21 St. Mary’s Re-opening Plans (dated August 7, 2020)
The situation of the outbreak of COVID-19 (known as the coronavirus) is evolving and the information and recommendations are changing daily as new information develops.
MDH Recommended Precautions
- Stay home when you are feeling sick
- Limit movement in the community and practice 6ft social distancing
- Cover your cough
- Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
COVID-19 Situations and What to Do (From Renville County)
School Procedures for Positive COVID case:
1. Start the COVID Case Intake Form on your first contact with a possible case, and follow the instructions on the form.
6. 2020-2021 Planning Guide for Schools HEALTH CONSIDERATIONS FOR NAVIGATING COVID-19
7. MDH: Stay Safe MN